Tuesday, May 09, 2006

from a stranger's blog

My ex
(+es) must all hate me

Maybe I should
think more about others. just realized it’s not always just about me 25 years too late.

I love it
when I’m driving alone, putting my current favorite song on repeat and singing my heart out.

I don’t understand
why some people just don’t know how to queue.

I lose
my cool whenever i look at you. (wow, that was a good one, huh ;))

People say I’m
(please fill in the blank)

Love is
too much work for me.
i need a rest.

Somewhere, someone
is trying to take over the world.

I will always
want to know why.

Forever is
too long for me.

I never want
to remember some parts of my past.

I think the current US President
is having a ball.

When I wake up in the morning,
i go back to sleep. until i wake up again. and sleep again. and wake up again. until god knows how many times.

My past
has started to make sense now.

I get annoyed
when i have to repeat my words too many times.

Parties are
not my cup of tea.

My dog
is yet to be found

My cat
had stupid names.

Kisses are the best when
you least expected it.

Tomorrow,
is another today.

I really want
to throw up now. really, i do.

I have low tolerance for
people who cut queues.

2 Comments:

Blogger life traveller said...

yep,really nice one!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have low tolerance for..
people who don't update their blogs..heheh..

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home