is this a long post or what?
This is the most unproductive day of my whole 7 months old career. Well, not really actually, since I did manage to finish up some work earlier today. And since I've completed the task of copying and pasting, I've left with nothing else to do. Okay2, there is something that I need to do, but I am just not in the mood. It'll just have to wait.
I was up quite early this morning, and arrived to the office just on time only to realize that there's no one to impress. My superior's on leave today , the bigger Boss is out of the country and half of the workstations are unoccupied. Sigh~. Only 45 mins and I'm definitely outta ere.
Now, there's two paragraphs worth of nonsense. I guess I'm so good at writing nonsense, huh. Ally's mummy must be banging her head on the keyboard reading this stupid entry her sister has written. Haha..sorry sis, but at least I update my stupid so-called blog. What happened to yours? Update it already la..at least I could read something at times like this.
40 minutes to go...
Last night I had a dream. A sad one. But I'm not going to write about it. Although I'm dying to, but I'd rather not. If you really want to know about it, contact me personally with a call or an sms (like any of you cares about my stupid dream anyways..heh)
25 minutes to freedom...(it took me 15 mins to write that whole paragraph?)
Oh well, I must be killing you who reads my worthless ramblings (if any) with boredom already. I'm sorry, I really am. Please forgive me. I'll try not to do this again.
I guess I better start packing up and get ready to get the hell out of this place.
*just noticed how much pessisism and negativity there are in my writing
I was up quite early this morning, and arrived to the office just on time only to realize that there's no one to impress. My superior's on leave today , the bigger Boss is out of the country and half of the workstations are unoccupied. Sigh~. Only 45 mins and I'm definitely outta ere.
Now, there's two paragraphs worth of nonsense. I guess I'm so good at writing nonsense, huh. Ally's mummy must be banging her head on the keyboard reading this stupid entry her sister has written. Haha..sorry sis, but at least I update my stupid so-called blog. What happened to yours? Update it already la..at least I could read something at times like this.
40 minutes to go...
Last night I had a dream. A sad one. But I'm not going to write about it. Although I'm dying to, but I'd rather not. If you really want to know about it, contact me personally with a call or an sms (like any of you cares about my stupid dream anyways..heh)
25 minutes to freedom...(it took me 15 mins to write that whole paragraph?)
Oh well, I must be killing you who reads my worthless ramblings (if any) with boredom already. I'm sorry, I really am. Please forgive me. I'll try not to do this again.
I guess I better start packing up and get ready to get the hell out of this place.
*just noticed how much pessisism and negativity there are in my writing


2 Comments:
im back!
eheh
Post a Comment
<< Home